paycheck question

Michael DeBusk michael at nlphilia.com
Sat Jan 30 13:12:29 EST 2010

On 01/30/2010 01:40 AM, Jeffrey Schneider wrote:

> When entering a paycheck with all the deductions,
> where do I place a deduction for my retirement contributions?

What I've done is to set up a single asset account for it, not worrying
about the individual funds within it. I record my contributions with
every paycheck, and I add in my employer match, dividends, etc., when I
get the quarterly statement.

--
()  ascii ribbon campaign     * against html e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org       * against proprietary attachments