Expense Reports no Problem

Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz gnucash at numerixtechnology.de
Thu Jul 1 18:18:52 EDT 2010

On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 13:19:51 -0400
Michael Leone <turgon at mike-leone.com> wrote:

>The problem with using the Income and Expense report for *just* and
>Expense report is that Income is always shown, even when not selected.
>An Expense report should be expenses ... Not income *and* expenses.

Sorry if I am overlooking something here but wouldn't the following
give you what you want without it being a fiddle:

From the menu select Reports -> Transaction Report. On the Accounts tab
only select the expense accounts you want to display. Configure the
other options as needed.

This report will not show any info regarding income or P&L.

--

Best Regards,
Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz