Help on opening accounts

Editor Linda plainfieldpost at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 13:28:43 EDT 2010

Hi folks,
I have created a file, got it all balanced to my previous MS Money
system, and I am having trouble finding it now.

I have tried the help section, and I don't actually get the same "save
as" screen shown in the file.
Also, when I enter preferences, none of the changes actually seem to
take hold.  I have been in and out of the file for several days now, but
this morning I can't seem to find and open it.

This seems really tedious, and I am not sure what is going on.  I
checked my version, it is 2.2.9, a stable version.

Any help?

Linda