Unreconciled transactions?

Nick Hasser nick.hasser at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 20:16:55 EDT 2010

I have 6 transactions with dates varying back to 2008 that I believe
should be reconciled, but are not marked as such. I just finished
reconciling all my accounts as of 31 May 2010. The balances are all
accurate as of that date, but these 6 transactions keep showing up in
the list of unreconciled transactions when I reconcile one particular
account. I'm assuming I screwed something up and unreconciled them at
some point in the past, but I don't know how or when.

How can I safely get these 6 transactions marked as reconciled as they
should be?

-nick