aqbanking crashes during setup

Martin Cunningham martin.cunningham at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 23:50:35 EDT 2010

still crashes. here's what i typed into terminal:

Last login: Sun Jun 20 21:26:23 on ttys000
Martin-Cunninghams-iMac:~ martin$ rm -rf .banking
Martin-Cunninghams-iMac:~ martin$ rm -rf .gnucash
Martin-Cunninghams-iMac:~ martin$ quit
-bash: quit: command not found
Martin-Cunninghams-iMac:~ martin$

note that it didn't like 'quit'

next i opened gnucash and the user that had been there was gone. also, the
account tree had collapsed to the highest level. aqbanking keeps crashing
during user setup, however.

Martin Cunningham
T: (415) 448-6854