copy and/or paste does not work in OS X 2.2.9.4

Brendan Simon Brendan at BrendanSimon.com
Tue Mar 16 07:33:18 EDT 2010

Copy and/or Paste does not seem to work in the OS X release 2.2.9.4.

The edit menu flashes when the apple-C or apple-V keys combinations are
executed, but no data is pasted (editing a transaction).

Also I noticed that double clicking to select a whole word, or triple
clicking to select an entire line, does not seem to work either.

Is there something I have to do to enable this, or is there some other
work around ??
Is this a bug, and if so has it been reported ??

Thanks, Brendan.