Q: How to get more info during transaction import

Martin Gill martinsgill at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 07:16:38 EDT 2010

Hi,

When you do a transaction import (OXF) you get the list of all
transactions and the option to set accounts for them.

Some transactions are automatically matched, some are left alone and
some are conflicted/queried and have red/yellow bars next to them.

How do I get more information about these yellow and red bars?
Something has caused a conflict, and I'd like details of why gnucash
thought there was a conflict so I can decide how to resolve it.
There's nothing obvious that I can see, I've double-clicked, hovered
over the icons looking for tooltips, and right -clicked for a menu and
not found anything.

Any suggestions please? Thanks

  Martin