bulk delete transactions

Mike or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at mtdata.com
Fri Mar 19 08:27:57 EDT 2010

Or in my case.

I live 20 miles from town. We keep cash basis books. When a check
arrives from National (they process most of our memberships/donations) I
record it as income as of that date against the asset "Undeposited
Funds". When we next go to town to shop and I have a chance to get to
the bank enter a transaction as of that date transferring between the
bank account and Undeposited funds. In other words, the latter account
balance is always soon brought back to zero.

You think that date information makes no difference? How about received
in one quarter and not deposited till the next (or even different fiscal
years).

Michael D Novack