Separate reports for multiple projects

Stefan Dürrenberger stefan.duerrenberger at idm-studios.ch
Wed Mar 24 09:52:16 EDT 2010

Hi,
I will use GnuCash in my newly founded company and I'm very impressed so far
and the tutorials are very good. There is one thing I couldn't figure out. I
will have multiple projects running at the same time. that I would like to
be able to generate separate reports for (without opening separate accounts
for every project).
The straighforward solution would be to somehow mark a transaction as
related to a certain project and to generate a report based on these marks.
I don't see an obvious way to do this, but maybe there is a workaround? I'm
currently using version 2.2.9

I'm aware that this may have been asked before, but I didn't find anything.
I'm very new to accounting and it's very well possible I just didn't search
for the right terms.

regards,

Stefan