Assets Barchart

Luiz Carlos da Costa Junior lcjunior at ufrj.br
Thu Mar 25 10:29:44 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I am using GnuCash 2.2.9 and I've created a barchart from the default menu
"Reports > Assets & Liabilities > Assets Barchart".
But some of my selected accounts does not appear in the chart. It looks like
GnuCash simply ignored it.

I checked the account type (asset) and is the same as other account that
appears in the chart (I have bank, asset and cash accounts shown in the
chart).
I even tried to create a new chart with this account alone and GnuCash says:

Assets Over Time:
No data
The selected accounts contain no data/transactions (or only zeroes) for the
selected time period

but this is not true.

Is there any reason for that?
What could I do?

Apart from this problem, is there any way to save a "Custom Barchart" like
what could be done with Reports (Custom Reports)?

Thanks in advance.
Luiz