Report- show account total

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 26 16:44:28 EDT 2010

Hi,

Please remember to CC the list on all replies using your mailer's
Reply-To-List or Reply-All functionality.

fun at gingerbreadday.com writes:

>>> I tried that but it doesn't work.  I can't save the report except I
>>> can export it in HTML.
>>>
>> What do you mean by "save the report"?
>>
> ...as is commonly used in Gnu-Cash, preferably by clicking the "save
> report" icon (or whatever it's called)  I know of no other way of
> saving any reports with GC.

So you're trying to save the report configuration as a custom report.
To do that you need to run the report, get all the configurations set
as you want them, then open the report options, change the name to
something unique, save that.   THEN you should be able to click "Add
Report" to save it to the custom menu.  It will then show up in the menu
the next time you run GnuCash.