General Journal question.

Mike or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at mtdata.com
Mon Mar 29 06:13:34 EDT 2010

>I see that the other reports are for the current year only.  How can I
>filter out just the current fiscal year for the General Journal.
>
>Robin

You start be asking for the report and then ...........

Edit => Report Options
  And you get a chance to change the specifications for a report. How
deep to show nesting, how subtotals are to be handled, what accounts are
to be included, and specific to your question, the effective dates for
the report. Each time you change something the report will be
regenerated according to your new choices.

Michael