how to delete a data file and to move data file on Mac

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 29 23:19:35 EDT 2010

On my mac it looks like those files are listed in ~/.gconf/apps/gnucash/history/%gconf.xml. But I have an x11 gnucash build, not a native gtk gnucash. I don't know if the native app uses your home directory for gconf files or not.

You might be able to just delete that file, but I'm not sure if gconf readily replaces it next time gconf expects to use it. Otherwise, you can delete <entry>...</entry> elements in the file itself. The file is just text xml.

Dave

--
David Reiser
dbreiser at earthlink.net