Reconciliation Report

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Wed Mar 31 10:46:21 EDT 2010

There is currently no reconciliation report.  However, reconcile date is
stored for each split, so theoretically, a report could be created which
would calculate the before state, list the splits with the specific
reconcile date, then calculate (or just print) the after state.  I don't
have time to do that, unfortunately.

Phil