Totals only Transaction Report?

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 16:17:26 EDT 2010

There are a number of ways to do this. Did you try the Account Summary report at the top of the Reports menu? That seems like the easiest.

Similarly, you can take almost any report and tinker with the options to achieve what you want. Gnucash does operate in a slightly different way to many user expectations: you run the report first, and THEN change the options to display what you want. Once you have the initial report, you can click the Options button and choose specific accounts and fields to display.

HTH,
David