Tranfers between asset:checking accounts

Michael P. Reilly arcege at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 00:07:42 EDT 2011

Hi,

You didn't explain what the actual problem is, so I'll just go with the most
obvious.  To make an account transfer, open one of the registers, (it might
be helpful at this point to click on the "split" button in the tool bar),
then you credit the "holding" account and debit the "initial" account - in
the same transaction.  (see example
image<https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/FU0_-Dlxtb4yoGTM-WLL6g?feat=directlink>from
the source register.)

  -Arcege

On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 8:15 PM, Jim & Grace Flowers <
dondiegoflores at verizon.net> wrote:

> I'm new to this program, but for the most part I like it.  I have a problem
> transferring money between checking accounts.  The main account where I
> write checks on is the recipient account.  It is also the source of the
> initial transfer to the other "checking" account.  The other "checking"
> account is a holding account where I transfer funds at the beginning of the
> month to pay bills that come due any time after the first week.  I'm
> retired
> and only get paid once a month.  This way I will have the funds when I need
> them later in the month.

What comes after the O-nut?
The P-nut
What comes after the P-nut?