online banking setup lost - any way to recover it?

Steve Kelem steve at kelem.net
Tue Dec 6 13:22:05 EST 2011

My Fedora 15 package manager recently upgraded gnucash to version 2.4.8 (from I don't know what version, but not too far behind 2.4.8).

When I tried to download transactions from my credit union, I got the message:
    No valid online banking account assigned.
When I open the Online Banking Setup, it shows that I have no accounts set up.
I had several set up and working before the upgrade to 2.4.8.

Is there any where to retrieve my account info? I hate to have to enter all that info, because it's really quite painful to track down all the banking codes for each of my accounts to download on-line data.

Thanks,
Steve