Quickfill gripe - again!

Bob Plantz rgplantz at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 14:08:19 EST 2011

On 12/18/2011 9:31 AM, Paul Abrahams wrote:
> An aside: in my experience, input conventions that require switching
> back and forth between mouse and keyboard are very unpleasant to live
> with. I can happily work with the mouse alone or with the keyboard
> alone; it's the combination that irritates me.

Yes, it also irritates me. On the other hand, from things that I have
read (I'm not an expert on this), the "exercise" of moving back and
forth between the keyboard and the mouse probably helps to reduce the
chances of getting repetitive stress syndrome. In other words, perhaps a
little less irritation of my wrist. :-)

--Bob