Entries un-reconciled

Carpet Nailz carpetnailz at researchintegration.org
Sat Feb 19 15:23:56 EST 2011

David,

Thanks for the tip. That sound easy enough, if I'm understanding. I take
it when you say "click on the transaction pane..." you mean in the
reconcile window?

I'm willing to check the logs if they might have some relevant info. I'm
thinking to first look at various .xac's to see at what point this
seemed to happen?

I'm not sure what happens when I open an .xac. Does it replace the
latest version? Or only do so if I save it?

Thanks.