GC 2.4 windows7 aqbanking issue

trythis grahamlane at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 12:19:40 EST 2011

I cannot get any new transactions from my bank.
I can get the current balance.
Here is the log from AQbanking. This worked fine in 2.2.9 last week.

Log from Aqbanking

Sending jobs to the bank(s)
Locking user ########
Resolving hostname "service2.usaa.com" ...
IP address is 167.##.###.##
Sending request...
Connecting to bank...
A TLS handshake error occurred. If you are using AqBanking you should
consider enabling the option "force SSLv3" in the user settings dialog.
Error parsing server response
Unlocking user ########
Postprocessing jobs
Resetting provider queues

I tried "force SSLv3" option within the menu and the error is the same.
I have closed and restarted GnuCash
I have not rebooted windows after installing GnuCash yet.
Any ideas?