Reducing File Size

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 15:03:13 EST 2011

Jeff--

I thank you for your willingness to take on this crucial part of the Gnucash realm. I'm not entirely sure what you're meaning by the reference to "external reporting", but I sincerely hope that you'll be successful with eguile, as I don't plan at this time to migrate over to the sql back end.

Thanks,
David