Invoices - one or more entries are in different currency

DonM dm413-gc at intielectronics.com
Sat Jan 15 06:57:27 EST 2011

I have upgraded from 2.2.9 to 2.4.0. When I post an invoice, I get the normal "Do you really want to post this invoice question". After clicking OK, I get a message "One or more of the entries are for accounts different from the invoice/bill currency. You will be asked for a conversion rate for each". I click Close, and the invoice posts without asking me anything about currency.

I do not have any accounts in a different currency. There are no currencies listed in the price editor. This message did not occur under 2.2.9.

Any ideas what is going on? Do I worry about it?

Thanks,

Don