Another one unhappy with quickfill

Anthony Dardis adardis at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 17:14:39 EST 2011

FWIW I'm ok with it. Quicken does the same thing. Most of the time
quickfill does precisely what you want; and sometimes it puts in something
you don't want.

Any thoughts about a middle way: not turn it off, but somehow make it more
likely that you catch it before it does the wrong thing in those
situations?