Quicken Classes

Garrett Green guug at cox.net
Sat Jun 11 20:34:45 EDT 2011

On Jun 11, 2011, at 1:40 PM, Dave wrote:

> Hello
> I've just migrated to GNUCASH from Quicken 2002.
>
> is there an equivalent in GNUCASH to Quickens Class as well as the categories
>
> imported files via Quickens QIF file but these do not copy the Class across to GNUCASH
>
> Dave Morris

I am a recent switcher from Quicken as well.  An equivalent feature to Quicken classes
is not currently implemented in Gnucash.  If you would like to see this feature, I suggest you vote for it
at the feature request forum: http://gnucash.uservoice.com/forums/101223-feature-request .
The feature is titled "Transaction Classifications".

Garrett