Online Banking Wizard Problem

TRoeschen tomroeschen at att.net
Sun Jun 12 00:40:53 EDT 2011

I have been using the online banking to import my credit card transactions
from Citibank for the past couple years without any problems until recently.
For the past couple weeks I am not able to receive any transactions.  I keep
receiving an "Error parsing response" message.  I am currently using version
2.4.5 on Suse 11.4. I had the same problem using 2.4.

Here is the message I received when I tried to retrieve my accounts again.

3:25:43 Sending request...
23:25:43 Connecting to server...
23:25:43 Resolving hostname "secureofx2.bankhost.com" ...
23:25:43 IP address is "204.124.86.83"
23:25:43 Connecting to "secureofx2.bankhost.com"
23:25:43 Connected to "secureofx2.bankhost.com"
23:25:43 Connected.
23:25:43 Sending message...
23:25:43 Message sent.
23:25:43 Waiting for response...
23:25:43 Waiting for response...
23:25:45 HTTP-Status: 200 (OK)
23:25:45 Response received.
23:25:45 Disconnecting from server...
23:25:45 Disconnected.
23:25:45 Parsing response...
23:25:45 Parsing response
23:25:45 Error parsing response
23:25:45 Operation finished, you can now close this window.

Any suggestions?

Thanks