Online Banking Wizard Problem

Martin Preuss martin at aqbanking.de
Mon Jun 13 11:15:43 EDT 2011

Hi,

you migh want to increase the loglevel of the OFX DirectConnect layer by
setting the environment variable "AQOFXCONNECT_LOGLEVEL=info". This should
make AqBanking  more verbose regarding OFX DC.

You could also - or in addition - set the environment variable
"AQOFX_LOG_COMM". This will write the message sent and received to
"/tmp/ofx.log".

----------------------------- WARNING!!!!!! ---------------------------------
This logfile in /tmp *will* contain your userid and password (because that's
wha't being sent over the internet via SSL!!), so you should not send it
anywhere without prior review and modification!!!
----------------------------- WARNING!!!!!! ---------------------------------

You could then send a modified (i.e. anonymized) version of that file to me
directly (email, even better if you used my public GPG key from my homepage).
I could then try to import it here and possibly adapt the importer if
necessary.

I would very much like to resolve any problems with the OFX DC backend.

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/