GNUCash mention in LinuxFanatics

Mike Leone turgon at mike-leone.com
Wed Jun 22 09:15:00 EDT 2011

"GnuCash – Ugly, simple, and extremely stable. Those are some of the
things that come to my mind when asked to explain the ins and outs of
the accounting software known simply as GnuCash. Despite this
application being less than sexy to look at, its functionality is more
than enough for the casual user looking to balance their budget and
track bills. GnuCash also provides a number of helpful graphs as well.
Nice when tracking down a visual on where all of your money is going."

All true. :-)

<http://www.lockergnome.com/linux/2011/05/03/linux-accounting-software/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+nexus%2Flinux+%28Linux+Fanatics%29>

--
Michael J. Leone, <mailto:turgon at mike-leone.com>

But I am willing to sacrifice something I don't have
For something I won't have
but somebody will someday.

	"Somebody Will", Ada Palmer, 2008