Utility bills...

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Mon Mar 7 08:34:47 EST 2011

Off the top of my head, but does it really matter what currency you use for
KWh? You know it is kWh even if Gnucash thinks it is yen, pounds, or dinars.
You can have gnucash do the math for you without any problems....the program
really doesn't care, it just adds/subtracts numbers in little buckets.

Mark