Utility bills...

Robin Chattopadhyay robinraymn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 09:15:09 EST 2011

I have all of this information in a separate spreadsheet.

I can then do a regression with the average temperature for the month as the
independent variable. Our household's natural gas usage is highly correlated
to the temperature (>0.95 r-squared) so I was able to infer the savings
after installing a new furnace.

Doing it in a separate spreadsheet also let's you track the
distribution/transport costs separately from the generating costs, etc.

Robin