Gnucash support

Frank H. Ellenberger f.ellenberger at online.de
Thu Mar 10 16:02:36 EST 2011

Hello Priti,

Am Dienstag, 25. Januar 2011 um 16:24:57 schrieb Priti Parekh:
> Respected Sir,
>
> I am a user of gnucash for almost two years now. But yesterday while
> starting the software, i received a message stating '' An error occurred
> while loading or saving configuration information for gnucash. Some of your
> configuration settings may not work properly. 'Failed to execute helper
> program (No such file or directory)'. Can u please guide on fixing the
> problem as soon as possible.

Can you provide some more information? Follow the instructions from
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_What_should_I_obey_as_a_beginner_in_bug_reporting.2C_enhacement_requesting_....3F
ff:
Your OS/distro, GC version, terminal output and/or log files ...
What changed in the last days, e.g. software updates, deleted or moved
directories?

> Regards,
> priti

Frank