gnc.bin-Message: main: binreloc relocation

Richard rotzooi1 at vogelnestje.nl
Fri May 20 02:21:36 EDT 2011

Hi List,

I installed GnuCash on Ubuntu 11.04. Started it and did some initiations.
But I did not install the MySQL feature.

So I uninstalled GnuCash, and installed it with the MySQL feature.

After starting GnuCash, it came with a blank window with the menu grayed out.

I uninstalled GnuCash, and removed the ~/.gnucash dir and some other files
and dirs, I could find with locate.

I installed GnuCash with the MySQL feature, but now it only says:
gnc.bin-Message: main: binreloc relocation support was disabled at
configure time

How can I preceed to get it working?