Please Help!

Daniel Hollis danh4648 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 04:16:03 EST 2011

I searched for the file and all i could find was the .gcm file under gnucash/books.  The main file was usually in mydocuments/gnucash.  The whole mydocuments/gnucash folder is gone.  I really hope that somehow I deleted it myself and the program did not have a bug because I am worried this could happen again..  Luckily i had another folder with some old files and I only lost a couple weeks of entries..  So not as bad as I originally thought but I have lost some confidence in the program.  It is not the first time I have had a scare with gnucash.  One time I did something wrong with the dates on a transaction and I had to manually edit the data file due to a known bug..

Sent from my iPhone