General Ledger

John Layman john.layman at laymanandlayman.com
Fri Nov 11 08:35:24 EST 2011

Thanks, Geert.  I'm downloading the Nov 7th build now.

Speaking of General Ledger, the General Ledger tool has a quirk of including
a phantom transaction for every open register (presumably, the entry line at
the foot of each register since the phantoms are zero transactions bearing
today's date.)  It's just a minor annoyance, but if many registers are open
it results in a lot of slop near the bottom of the ledger.