Closed acct with balance

Michael P. Reilly arcege at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 17:51:01 EDT 2011

I had an unauthorized charge on my credit card recently, so my bank issued
an new card and transferred the transactions.  However, they seemed to left
some out to the order of $68.71 (not the unauthorized charge) after
reconciling the account; unfortunately, the account has been removed from
the bank's site.  I'm trying to get a final statement from my bank.

What suggestions are there for handling this imbalance?  Just using
Imbalance-USD? Or assigning to some other category?

Thanks,
  -Arcege
--
What comes after the O-nut?