How to charge expenses to a customer

John Layman john.layman at laymanandlayman.com
Mon Oct 10 11:30:23 EDT 2011

Thanks for spelling out the process.  Our practice has been to provide an
expense report built from an Excel template and bill expenses as a single
line on the invoice.  I'm not sure how well the voucher approach would work
for us, given that the expense reports sometimes come in after related
credit card charges have already been recorded.  I'll have to think through
how we might use this feature.  It would be good to actually make use of the
charge-back feature of GnuCash.