Issue with importing ofx/qfx file

Michal Lijowski michal.lijowski at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 20:44:24 EDT 2011

Hello,

I still have my sparse financial data in the discontinued InCharge
financial software under OS/2 Warp. I was able to export these data
from InCharge in a CSV format, convert into qif format, and upload
to gnucash 2.4.7-1 under Fedora 15. First thing, which I have tried, was
to upload data in ofx format into a corresponding account. I don't see
any of these data in the corresponding account. I see the corresponding
transactions in the log file. I also have tried to cut and paste a
transaction from the unspecified account into the actual corresponding
account, and I don't see this transaction in the target account, though
this transaction is shown in the log file.

I appreciate any advice.

Michal