Fwd: separating data files from backup files

suk wah bernstein sukwahbernstein at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 22:02:03 EDT 2011

also, account window with * in title does not respond to clicking. tried
close from File drop down. no response. tried Quit. no response. tried
File>Open. dialog window appears but doesn't response to clicking. go into
Documents. open .gnucash file. it's blank. feels discouraged at this point.
how can data disappear just by dragging it from one folder to another?

respect
suk wah