Installing Finance::Quote

Martin Cunningham martin.cunningham at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 17:13:44 EDT 2011

Resolved! It turns out that i hadn't actually installed the latest version
of xcode, just downloaded it, although i got the impression that it was more
than a download. i must say the install process is byzantine, esp for an
apple product. anyway, i'm glad to report it was a case of user error and
not a bug of some kind. thanks as always for your help.

Martin Cunningham
T: (415) 448-6854