Payroll questions

Fabiola Verduga fabiolaverduga at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 14 16:14:47 EDT 2012

Hi:
I have a small business with 2 regular employees.
I pay them twice a month but on weekly basis they will ask for some cash
advance.
I need your assistance in order to know how to register the fortnight
payments and deduct the advance money i have given to them.
Example>

Carlos total Salary is $800 - Expense: Salaries
The tax for the employer is 11% which is $88 - Tax
The tax for the employee is 9% whic is $72 - Tax

On April 8 i give Carlos $10
On April 10 i give Carlos $5
On April 15 I pay to Carlos $400 corresponding to 50% of his salary

1) In which account do i register the advance payments done to Carlos?
2) How do i know what is the remaining amount to pay to Carlos? - which
report?
3) How do i register the final payment?

Thanks for your support.

Regards,