Forum posts

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Mon Apr 16 05:25:02 EDT 2012

On Mon, 16 Apr 2012 02:08:00 -0700 (PDT)
Shokster <ashok.sinha at gmail.com> wrote:

> That's why I deleted my post to the forum but I guess it still
> inboxe'd you! :)
>
> Thanks and sorry for the noise.

Because you are not the only person who makes a mistake at this point,
this is a general message, not a message to Ashok.

The forum is not the primary repository of the posts.

The posts are made to a mailing list, and the mailing list is mirrored
at Nabble.

Deleting stuff from the forum at Nabble does not remove it from the
archives, nor stop it from being spread through the mailing list system.

The current mailing list fails on search, so search is directed to
Nabble, however a search engine will still find the posts which have
been deleted from Nabble.