Need a Snapshot Report

cmabc123 cmabc123 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 17:00:54 EDT 2012

Hey Michael,

Thanks for the help.

I've gone through Income Statement options several times but can't get it to
do what I'm thinking of. Not sure if I'm missing something or not.

This is actually money that was held over from last month to purchase
something at the end of this month. We don't have a savings account, we just
leave it in the checking account until we need it. If we had savings I think
it would be much easier.

By your point (c), I'm wondering if there is something else I should be
doing entirely different here. It is money set aside for a future expense.
We do this frequently and the money usually accumulates between two and six
months depending on the sticker price.

My books are "cash."

why1942