reports without decimals?

Francois de Ryckel ifitwalazambia at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 02:37:20 EDT 2012

On Friday, August 24, 2012, David T. wrote:

> According to Wikipedia, the kwacha was re-based earlier this year by
> "lopping off three zeroes." Presumably, this would render the cents (and
> therefore the decimal portions) moot.
> I do not know where Gnucash gets its denominational definitions, but if
> it's the ISO definitions, the change will need to be made there before
> Gnucash will show them. And I don't see Gnucash changing its internal
> definitions for the reason mentioned above.
>
> All in all, dumping the data into Excel and formatting there makes the
> most sense to me.
>
> David

Thanks guys for the excel suggestion... It does do the job.
But again, I'm not suggesting to change the ISO definition of the ZMK, or
how it is legally defined - with decimal portion.  It's the idea to create
an option when generating a report about how many decimal place, or
significant figure we want to display .
Thanks
Martin.