Program is hanging up

Steve butterandsalt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 12:06:02 EST 2012

John... sincerely appreciate the reply. I've so much time invested in getting
my data into this program, not willing to give up (yet)...

So I took your suggestion and tried running the program under a different
user.  Created some dummy accounts and played around with it, and it seems
to work fine.  Does not hang up at all.

So, now my logical question...what does that tell me and what am I to
conclude by that?  Obviously (?) I don't want to have to switch users just
to run GnuCash...