DRIP - setup two accounts for each stock?

Chris Henderson henders254 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 06:41:58 EST 2012

Hi,

Would you include Income - DRIPs in Advanced Portfolio reporting or
leave it out? I have noticed that leaving it out or including it
doesn't make any difference (but maybe I'm wrong?). Also: the dividend
that I have reinvested shows up as income in the advanced portfolio
reporting; and the money that I spent buying the initial lot of stocks
shows up as money in - I wonder why...shouldn't it be money out?

Thanks.