active tab color

Harold hh6199 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 08:54:13 EST 2012

The fact that Linux is so configurable by the user is both good and bad. The good is really good for those that have the time or inclination to take on the learning curve of Linux. The bad is that the learning curve can be overwhelming to the average computer user plus a lot of people don't have the time to invest. The investment is worth it to me plus I have had the time and the monetary cost of Linux is great. I use both Windows and Linux so don't take this as a commercial for Linux.

Harold