Personal Accounting - Bills Due

dniezby daveniezby at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 12 11:29:16 EST 2012

Well, that's the way I've been doing it however, my issue is tracking bills
that accumulate that I don't pay every month.

Let's say I have a cable bill and I don't pay it the full month for some
reason.   Say the new bill is $100 and I want only pay $50.   Where would
you track this without using a vendor bill?  Liability?

As you can see, my issue is with tracking the accumulation of that debt and
an expense category just doesn't seem to do it....though, I suppose I could
enter a balance to the expense, no?