Best way to query for checks?

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Sat Feb 25 15:58:25 EST 2012

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 07:01:33 -0800 (PST)
dniezby <daveniezby at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Wow, with all the features GC has, I'm shocked that searching for a
> range of check numbers is VERY complicated.
>
> There has got to be a way to search for that quicker.  Anyone know
> how to request this to the wish list or something like that?
>
> Seems like such a basic feature.  Search for checks X thru Y.

Disregarding the spelling differences, I'm still thinking "check??"
In many places the cheque / check is outdated and replaced by
electronic transfer.
Because of this change in paying methods, I have no need to search for
a cheque /check number.
What appears to be 'basic' to one person's mode of financial operation
may not be wanted by many others.

Liz