Best way to query for checks?

dniezby daveniezby at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 18:07:57 EST 2012

Yes, those other programs do say PRINT but when you print them, it assigns
the check number to them automatically.

So using this method you say I should do this:

Write PRINT in the NUM section..Then the payee information.

Then every check I want to print, I search for print.  When I get my results
I change all of those prints to the check numbers?

I will have to try this. I was under the impression that if I were to change
that, it would update the search and the transaction would be removed from
my results.