Repeated budget values

Joshua Christopher chrisjoshtopher at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 17:34:46 EST 2012

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if I could get some clarification on this thread:
http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/Entering-Budget-Values-td2538253.html

How can scheduled transactions be included in your budgeted amount? It
seems that scheduled transactions can only be used to automatically
add to your ledger (or with some feedback, like in variable expenses
such as water bills). I like the default budgeting I would just like
to have a set amount per category every single month until I decide to
adjust that amount and it is a hassle having to enter it manually
every month.

Thank you,

Joshua