Deleting files

Fleming mail at fleming41.me.uk
Wed Jan 18 17:08:55 EST 2012

There are numerous files, although the Tutorial and Concepts guide talks
about one file under which there are many accounts and many more
transactions.   So I assumed there was one file I needed to delete and
all the others associated with it would also be deleted.  This turned
out not to be the case. I had to delete all the files.
Bill